The Urban Center's Sacred Landmark Series

Guide to Stones Used for Houses of Worship in Northeastern Ohio

Based on The Urban Center monograph Guide to Stones Used for Houses of Worship in Northeastern Ohio, Cleveland Ohio, by Joseph T. Hannibal,Curator of Invertebrate Paleontology at the Cleveland Museum of Natural History.

(Please note: This site is still under construction. Please check back as we add more photos of the churches.)

Introduction

Organization Of This Guide

References

Glossary


The Center for Sacred Landmarks Monograph Series
website design by Mark Hoffman

The Urban Center
Maxine Goodman Levin College of Urban Affairs
Cleveland State University
1717 Euclid Avenue
Cleveland, OH 44115

phone: (216) 687-9304
fax: (216) 687-9277
e-mail:petrone@urban.csuohio.edu (Susan Petrone)