Navigating Transition: Embracing The Journey
About This Event
Join us as we not only approach the concept of navigating professional transition as female leaders, but come together to support, empower, and learn from one another. The program will include:
- A panel discussion where female leaders will share their personal stories of career "transition".
- Carrie Carpenter (Senior VP of Regional Corporate Affairs, Huntington National Bank)
- Zulma Zabala (Executive Director, East End Neighborhood House)
- Shilpa Kedar (Executive Director of Digital and IoT innovations, Cleveland State University and Co-Executive Director, IoT Collaborative)
- Moderated by Natoya Walker Minor (Chief of Public Affairs, City of Cleveland)
- Breakout Session: Peer Resume Review & Networking Opportunities
- Breakout Session: “Insights from a Public Sector Hiring Manager”
-Facilitated by Jeri E. Chaikin (Chief Administrative Officer, City of Shaker Heights) and Amanda Hill, Director of Development at the Music Settlement
- Brief coaching session with a job search coach (Sue Nelson)
-Limited spots available. Separate registration is required.
We welcome everyone from college students to executive directors. Please come with an open mind and the willingness to empower others! Online registration is required. The event is free to attend, but space is limited. Questions? Contact the Center at (216) 875-9971 or email@example.com.
About the Women's Leadership Series:
The series was launched in October of 2018 to engage and empower public & nonprofit sector leaders throughout Northeast Ohio, while promoting the concept of gender representation at all levels of leadership. The theme – “Women Empowering Women” – hones in on the notion that women should support, empower, and mentor one another. The series’ programming is strategically designed to capitalize on this theme of empowerment within sectors where political pressures are at play, resources remain tight, and the competition to rise to executive leadership endures.