Application | FAQ | Flyer
This seminar gives students direct experience with the institutions and leaders of Ohio’s state government. Students will meet senior officials drawn from all three branches of government, an independent agency, the media, and non-governmental organizations. Students will also meet legislative leaders and observe oral arguments at the Supreme Court. Agency visits and briefings by cabinet officers are included in the Columbus field experience.
- We are currently accepting applications. Apply today!
- Seminar meets in Columbus during Spring Break
- 4 CSU class meetings during the Spring semester on Fridays from 4-6pm at the Levin College
- Earn 4 hours graduate or undergraduate credit (UST 473/ UST 573)
- Participation by application only! Enrollment limited to juniors, seniors, graduate students and law students in good academic standing
- Blackboard participation required during the course
- Students are responsible for a $500 fee, payable with tuition, plus parking, meals and other incidental expenses. A limited number of scholarships are available.