The Historic Preservation certificate consists of four three-credit hour course, three required and one elective.
Students must have a B (3.0) average across all courses to earn the certificate.
- UST 476 Historic Preservation
- UST 478 Contemporary Issues in Historic Preservation
- UST 480 Conservation Techniques for Historic Preservation
Elective: Choose one course
- UST 301 Urban Development
- UST 418 Urban Planning
- UST 375 City and Civilization / ART 375
- UST 419 Neighborhood Planning
- UST 433 Negotiation and Conflict Management
- UST 436 Urban Sustainability
- ART 370 American Visual Culture
- HIS 304 U.S. Urban History
- HIS 311 Introduction to Public History
For more information contact:
Kristen Blazek, Coordinator of Student Recruitment
Office of Student and Enrollment Services
Schedule a visit to Levin College.
Telephone: (216) 687-4506 / E-mail: email@example.com