Course Credit: 4 Cleveland State University CEU Units
Session Date(s): Tuesday, December 1, 2020 and Thursday, December 3, 2020. 1:00pm to 3:00pm each day.
Location: This workshop will be held online.
Course Fee: $120.00
Payment Methods: Major credit cards, corporate checks, and staff development funds welcome. Read more. »
*The first 20 participants to register will receive a 50% scholarship funded by the Wenk Family Charitable Foundation.
*Participants must attend both sessions.
PLEASE COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING TO ENROLL FOR THIS WORKSHOP:
- Complete the Workshop Participant Portfolio form.
- Wait to be contacted by Alexandra Higl (email@example.com). She will let you know if you are eligible for the 50% scholarship.
- Register for this workshop using CSU's Learning Stream website.
Before we can be a leader of “others”, we first have to be the leader of our “self”. This includes bringing energy to work – fueled by a personal vision of success and an excitement around what’s possible across all aspects of our lives (career, family, health, personal). Juggling multiple work, family, and community roles, women often feel overloaded and overwhelmed. This results in stress (which can lead to burnout), creating barriers to their leadership advancement and career life satisfaction.
The topics for this engaging workshop will focus on:
• Tapping into your “best self”, motivators, & aspirations;
• Knowing patterns of high-achieving women;
• Managing your energy for peak performance across your life;
• Creating your vision for success;
• Thinking strategically – like a leader – throughout different stages of your life.
The session includes course material and access to an executive coach who specializes in training women in leadership. All participants will receive a certificate of completion.
This workshop is part of the Women's Leadership Series: Women Empowering Women. The series was launched in October of 2018 to engage and empower public & nonprofit sector leaders throughout Northeast Ohio, while promoting the concept of gender representation at all levels of leadership. The theme – “Women Empowering Women” – hones in on the notion that women should support, empower, and mentor one another. The series’ programming is strategically designed to capitalize on this theme of empowerment within sectors where political pressures are at play, resources remain tight, and the competition to rise to executive leadership endures.
For inquiries please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Course Fee & Payment Methods
Tuition for this workshop is $120.
- To register and pay for this workshop complete the Workshop Participant Portfolio form and register using CSU's Learning Stream website.
- Major credit cards accepted.
- If you prefer to receive an invoice and pay via corporate check contact Nina Antonik (email@example.com).
- If you are a CSU employee you may be able to use faculty/staff development funds to pay for this workshop. The form can be obtained from the CSU Human Resources Benefits Form page. Please send a copy of the completed form to the Division of Continuing and Extended Education at firstname.lastname@example.org or UR 141. After that please complete registration on CSU's Learning Stream website.
Refund to original payment is made at 100% when a registrant cancels attendance at least two business-days prior to the start of the first class. Alternatively, the registrant can choose to transfer paid tuition to a later, equivalent course of their choosing within the same college or school at no additional cost when giving a two business-day cancellation notice. Requests must be submitted to Nina Antonik (email@example.com). Click here for more information about Cleveland State Univerisity's refund policy.
Cleveland State University reserves the right to cancel a workshop and refund the workshop fee in the event that there are an insufficient number of registrants.
If you have general questions about this workshop please contact Alexandra Higl (firstname.lastname@example.org). For questions about workshop registration and payment contact Nina Antonik (email@example.com).
The Maxine Goodman Levin College of Urban Affairs offers a wide range of custom designed courses, workshops, and seminars. See the Professional Development Course Listing for this semester's schedule.