Photo: Leadership Academy 28
Course No: LA1000
Course Credit: 84 contact hours
Current session: October 17, 2019 - May 15, 2020
Next session: TBD in 2020.
Location: Levin College of Urban Affairs, 1717 Euclid Ave Cleveland, Ohio 44115 (and other locations TBD)
Course Fee: $3,200 (which includes 12 days of training, instructional materials, and food.)
Payment Methods: Major credit cards, corporate checks, and staff development funds welcome. Read more. »
Leadership Academy Groups: Leadership Academy Fellows - Outstanding Class Leaders | Leadership Academy Alumni Directory
Ohio Certified Public Manager® Program Certification: To receive this credential, participants must enroll in and successfully complete the Leadership Academy and Public Management Academy: Learn more. »
PLEASE COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING TO ENROLL FOR THIS WORKSHOP:
Registration for the 2020 workshop is not currently available.
- Complete the Leadership Academy Participant Portfolio form.
- Register for this workshop (when scheduled) via CSU's CampusCE website.
Calling all leaders! The Maxine Goodman Levin College of Urban Affairs is now accepting applications for Leadership Academy 29. The Leadership Academy is the premier public sector leadership development program in the region and we are proud to celebrate over 28 years of service. The program has over 600 graduates representing major governmental and nonprofit organizations throughout northeast Ohio. The program is a great fit for appointed and elected officials, nonprofit administrators and aspiring leaders.
The program is designed to encompass topics in leadership as well as personal and organizational development. Participants will meet in a variety of locations showcasing employers and institutions throughout the Cleveland area.
See the 2019-2020 schedule for details about Leadership Academy 29.
See Leadership Academy Fellows for a list of outstanding class leaders from each session.
See the Leadership Academy Capstone Projects page for past projects.
For inquiries please contact: email@example.com.
The Leadership Academy is the premier leadership development program for public sector employees in Northeast Ohio. Leadership Academy topics include:
- Race, Equity, & Inclusion
- Leadership Styles
- Strategic Planning
- Knowledge Transfer
- Data Management
- Crisis Communications
Tuition for The Leadership Academy is $3,200 per participant, which includes 12 days of training, instructional materials, and food accommodation.
- Major credit cards accepted.
- If you prefer to receive an invoice and pay via corporate check contact Nina Antonik (firstname.lastname@example.org). She will email the invoice to you. To register please use CSU's CampusCE site. If you are paying with a check select the "Staff Dev or Check" option.
- If you are a CSU employee you may be able to use faculty/staff development funds to pay for this workshop. The form can be obtained from the CSU Human Resources Benefits Form page. Please send a copy of the completed form to the Division of Continuing and Extended Education at conted@csuohio or UR 141. After that please complete registration on CSU's CampusCE site.
Refund to original payment is made at 100% when a registrant cancels attendance at least seven business days prior to the start of the first class. Alternatively, registrant can choose to transfer paid tuition to a later, equivalent course of their choosing within the same college or school at no additional cost. Refunds may take up to ten business-days to receive. Requests must be submitted to Nina Antonik (email@example.com). Click here for more information about Cleveland State Univerisity's refund policy.
Cleveland State University reserves the right to cancel a workshop and refund the workshop fee in the event that there are an insufficient number of registrants.
The Maxine Goodman Levin College of Urban Affairs offers a wide range of custom designed courses, workshops, and seminars. See the Professional Development Course Listing for this semester's schedule.