Students should meet with the undergraduate or graduate advisor to map a course of study and learn about other services available to Levin College students. All students admitted into a graduate program should meet with the appropriate program director to map out a plan of study.
Advising services include assistance with:
- Selecting courses, fulfilling graduation requirements, completing petitions, and securing tutoring and mentoring;
- Registering for courses in accordance with the schedule published in the CSU Bulletin; and
- Obtaining information on internships, graduate assistantships, scholarships and awards, and career services.
Spring 2022 Virtual Drop-In Advising: January 10-21, 2022
Drop-in advising is available on a first-come, first-served basis starting at 10am daily. For hours of availability, instructions, and the Zoom link, click here!
- Advising and Course Registration
- Non-degree seeking graduate students
- Students admitted with “requirements” on their admission letter
- Petitions, problems, and graduation applications
Graduate Program Directors:
Master of Arts in Environmental Studies
Dr. Meghan Rubado
Email: email@example.com, UR 321, 687-2241
Master of Nonprofit Administration and Leadership
Dr. Clayton Wukich (Interim)
firstname.lastname@example.org, UR 349, 216.687.6941